Secondary students can participate in a number of important school groups:
• National Honor Society (Nhs): Students in Grades 11 and 12 with at least a 3.25 GPA and who have been elected by the secondary faculty based on their scholarship, service, leadership, and character.
• National Junior Honor Society (Njhs): Same as above but for students in Grades 7, 8, 9, and 10.
• Student Council (Stuco) & Class Representatives: Students in Grades 6 - 12 who are elected to the Secondary School’s student government organization.
• Intramurals & All-Stars: Part of the school’s After-School Activity Program and is provided for both boys and girls. Competition with other schools is held in volleyball, basketball, soccer, and softball.
• Mun (Model United Nations): An after-school activity giving Secondary students an opportunity to learn firsthand about the United Nations and its role in world affairs. Participants research countries, explore international issues, and develop solutions to world problems.
• Community Service: Students actively involved in helping local orphanages and other charitable groups.
NOTE: Students who hold leadership positions in one of the groups mentioned above must maintain average to above-average academic grades and EFFORT marks, and must maintain the highest standard of behavior and conduct as they are role models for other students in following the policies and rules of CIC. Students who fall short in this expectation may be placed on probation, or based on severity of the incident, from the group itself.